Key Control Software from Morse Watchmans
Maximize Your Key Management System with KeyPro Software
Maximize your key management system with user-friendly KeyPro key control software. A PC application with remote access capabilities, KeyPro lets system managers establish permission levels for each User Code and monitor data from any desktop connected to the network.
The key management software can run activity reports, sort based on different criteria, view and print reports, and more. System managers can generate practical management reports, which trace key movements by time, date and user code. An audit trail report indicates the time and date of every key accessed by a user for a given time parameter.
A built-in scheduler automatically downloads all data to a secure PC, allowing system managers to sort and analyze information to maintain maximum control of access and security issues. KeyWatcher now offers the capability to send priority email alerts to security managers, keeping them informed of the whereabouts of SmartKeys. Morse Watchmans’ Touch systems get even more functionality with TrueTouch, our touch screen key inventory management software offering enhanced integration capability and an access control style interface.
Do you have questions about our products? Contact us today!
KeyPro III Key Control Software Features
• User-Friendly Interface – Easy to use graphical interface makes programming and running reports quick and simple to do.
• Real-time Transaction Polling – A built-in scheduler automatically downloads all KeyWatcher data to centralized or remote computers.
• Maximized Network Capabilities – With KeyPro III’s networking capabilities, sensitive database files can be kept on a network server. This also allows for any installation of KeyPro III to have the ability to make changes and synchronize the data with the KeyWatcher system.
• Extensive Key Management Reporting – Reports can be generated based on specific key, user or alarm transaction. KeyPro provides comprehensive reporting methods, including the ability to sort by last name, first name, ascending and descending sequential order.
• Local Area Network Access – Accessibility to the key management systems over a LAN enables managers to perform functions on any KeyWatcher via TCP/IP.
Priority Email Alerts
The key management systems now offer the capability to send priority email alerts to security managers, keeping them informed of the whereabouts of Smart Keys.
Another key feature of the software is the built-in scheduler. This tool automatically downloads all data to a secure PC, allowing system managers to sort and analyze the information so they maintain maximum control of access and security issues.
When combined with the KeyPro III software, no other similar product on the market is as technically advanced as the KeyBank and KeyWatcher by Morse Watchmans.
For high-volume key users requiring efficient, secure key storage and complete, real-time accountability. The KeyBank makes tracking large quantities of keys — manageable.
With Key Reservations, authorized users can even reserve a key in the system for a specified timeframe. It’s a convenient, easy way to guarantee access when a key is needed.
Detailed, real-time management reports based on specific key, user and alarm transactions.
Generate reports by:
- List of keys
- Keys in use
- Keys removed
- Keys overdue
- …and Much More
Accessible by multiple administrators from remote locations via standard Internet connection.
For added security, the KeyWatcher system can be integrated with a Magnetic or Proximity Reader.
Reliability and Support
Morse Watchmans offers an exclusive two-year warranty on all parts, free lifetime technical support and unlimited customer service on all its products.